How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1645
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I have a reservation in UK to stay for a couple of days but

Customer Question

I have a reservation in UK to stay for a couple of days but it seems that the government requieres to sled-isolate for 14 days at my arrival. So Intry to cancel my trip with the company and no reimbursement will be applied. mis there any legal way to fight this?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Im in Mexico and will be travel to London.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: contact the hotel and try to negotiate.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 2 months ago.

Where were you going to stay when you arrived

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
At an AirB&B in the downtown.
Expert:  james bruce replied 2 months ago.

Some accommodation begin to open again fromJune 8th People will need to self isolate for 14 day’s. If you cannot do that then donot travel

It would then be up to you to claim refund from your travel company