SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

How are you. Our company with staff accommodation bankrupt

Hi , how are you. Our company with staff accommodation bankrupt and went under the administration. We all who is live have only 28 days to move out. Bud is not enough. We have to be out till 19th june bud our procedure with new housing starts 18th june due to coronavirus lockdown. I just want to ask what is my rights and if the bespoke people kick us out. Thank you
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hi, Im in PitlPitlochry ichry
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Sorry Pitlochry
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, we waiting for 18th june for our procedure.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You will have a tenancy agreement and depending on the type of the agreement your employer if they are the landlord, or the landlord who your employer was paying rent to for you to live in the accommodation will have to apply to the court for a possession order if you do not leave when the notice period expires. So if you can leave on the date they have given you then nothing more needs to be done but if you cannot they will not be able to lock you out they will have to follow the possession procedure. Due to lockdown the courts are not dealing with possession proceedings at the moment and you will not be evicted. If you share the accommodation with the landlord then it could be different but from what you have said I do not think this is your situation. I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your convenience. All the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your answer. Its helped

You are welcome. if it is not too much trouble may you kindly take a couple of seconds to rate my assistance by clicking on the row of stars at the top for JA to acknowledge your feedback and your input