Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Ben. You just help me with adding discrimination on my

Hello Ben.
You just help me with adding discrimination on my unfair dismissal and workplace harrassment.i have one more question.Respondent add below sentence on case management agenda.The R understands that the C secured alternative
employment in January 2020. C to confirm exact
date. In any event, the R puts the C to proof on
his mitigation efforts and claimed losses.does it mean i need to add proof of my new work and payslip?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Leave it with me for now and I will get back to you in a while. Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just let you know i am claiming remedy for 52 weeks and i found a new job after 52 weeks

Thank you. You would need to prove what the new job pays and also what efforts you had made before you go that job to try and find other employment. You have a duty to try and reduce any losses you duffer by finding a new job ASAP, so you need to show evidence you have been looking for other work, such as application forms, JobCentre registration, interview invitations and so on.

Does this answer your query?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben.
Yes, i am aware of all this but my question is that i found a job after 14 months and i provide them for all the information during 52 weeks. and my new job doesn't include within 52 weeks.
Do i still need to prove information about a new job?
My worried is that i am working in a very small industry, and i don't want my new employer to know that i made a claim to ET against my former employer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why they need payslip too?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am working on freelancing consulting job with verbal contract and commission basis, so the product i made will go to market in 2021 and i will get a percentage of the retail price x quantity sold. so i don't have payslip at the moment.

I see, if the new job is outside of the claims period, then you would not have to provide proof about it, unless specifically instructed by the Employment Tribunal. For the time being you should object to such a request on the grounds such information is irrelevant.

Does this clarify things a bit more for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. Thank you for your help. I have other question and i will ask you in seperate post.

You are most welcome