Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Who can attend a tribunal with the injured party? In a food

Who can attend a tribunal with the injured party?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In a food plant where injury occurred by assault.
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Injured party has been asked to attend a work interview and can only take a person from the plant or a union rep.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Reports from management show the person who committed the assault has not been truthful and other individuals may be supporting his comments.

Hi thank you for your message, if this is an internal work interview then usually the person concerned can bring a fellow employee for support or a union rep. If this is a an external employment tribunal then they can have fellow employees, a union rep or legal counsel as well as potentially others. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.