Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Ben. You helped me questions about my unfair dismissal claim

Hello Ben.
You helped me questions about my unfair dismissal claim to ET in England.
I have a question about evidence of text message.During my redundancy process, directors from two different department within company asked me to join their department.However, these two offers were not included in job list which i received from HR even though HR manager confirmed that the job list that HR manager gave to me are all vacancy within company.I have text message one of director confirming that he offered me a job during my redundancy process.
Does text message is considered as evidence and if it so what kind of format i should send to the respondent.Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Text messages may indeed be used as evidence if they are relevant. The usual way to include them is to get a screenshot of them and then print them out so you can show their contents in a printed format.

Does this answer your query?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unless the respondent challenges the authenticity of text messages, i can use in screenshot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks again for your help have a nice evening.

yes, correct. All the best