NewExpertAS4920
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Experience:  -
108371865

Are company have made redundancy 12 people had to go i found

Are company have made redundancy 12 people had to go i found out monday 8th i was one off the 12 though point scoring ,but they took a new girl on just before the cov-19 and keep her on ,she only been there a few months and doesn't know all the skills we made in chairs ive been there 5 years have the wrights to do this.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No i haven't not yet as ive only just found out ,i need to find out how i go about this please
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Ive got a contract and no we don't belong to a union
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Hi! I am Anu, a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there maybe delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Is the new girl doing the same role as you?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
she is but training
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No its ok i will phone cab