Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am conducting a workplace grievance investigation and an

I am conducting a workplace grievance investigation and an employee wants me to promise to keep her disclosures confidential before she will disclose certain information naming people. Can I promise this and then refrain from including the information in my investigation report?

Hi thank you for your message, no you cannot promise that for example this individual might reveal information that needs to be revealed in order to be action-ed also you need to reveal where you obtained information as part of the grievance report any undisclosed sources could render the investigation unfair. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.