NewExpertAS4920
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Experience:  -
108371865

Prior to our conversation yesterday i took your advice

Good morning prior to our conversation yesterday i took your advice concerning the contact with my employer about selection process etc.and was shocked how they basically admitted lying to me .

Hi, please provide details of what they said.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I started by asking Annette Sheppard-wheelen about my challenge on my redundancy points system on how a person Christina who has been with the company 2 months had more points than me who has 5years service all Annette replied with was who told you and how did i find out that she was still employed there.

I see. Were you able to come to an agreement regarding your redundancy?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No nothing was said about my redundancy only im putting your paperwork in the post

You can write a formal email/ letter to HR setting out how you have been unfairly treated and that you do no agree the redundancy is genuine. Following this, you can either negotiate a compromise agreement or consider bringing an action for unfair dismissal. I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this has thankyou