Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

During my working time my boss used to force me to have have

Customer Question

Hello, during my working time my boss used to force me to have have sex with him. When I denied I was fired. What should I do?
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No I haven’t
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I was an employee of the branch of the company in the office in Russian Federation
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no , connect me to the lawyer please
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi. I’d like to claim
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. What were the reasons given for your dismissal? How long had you worked for the employer?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I was working for 3 months. Official reason is pandemia and I had to sign The agreement on the termination of the contract

Hi thank you for your response. I note that your employment was not in the UK. Apologies I will have to opt out and someone with knowledge of Russian employment laws can pick up. Please don’t reply to this message as it will delay your question being picked up by the next expert, you will need to wait a bit longer for them to contact you. All the best

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There no item in Russian law to punish any one to harassment. The HQ is in UK. The boss is UK HQ. I supposed I could apply UK court
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 10 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 10 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information.

Which jurisdiction governs your contract of employment; Russia or England & Wales.