Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a preliminary, Scotland, I have a preliminary hearing

Customer Question

Hi, I have a preliminary
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have a preliminary hearing on the 22/09/20. I am taken my ex employer to a tribunal for unfair dismissal. I had a written agreement with them to put me through an apprenticeship but they made me redundant during the pandemic. they said they made me redundant but when the boss phoned me to let me know it sounded more like I was getting sacked as he told me I wasn't good enough at my job and I was not where I should be at for the stage of my career
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: since letting me go the boss of the company has followed me to jobs I have worked on and proceeded to take videos of me while working else where
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 14 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, did you want to know if he can use the videos in the tribunal?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 4 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, sorry to hear about this situation without a response to my earlier question I can only provide a general answer. In terms of the videos your ex employer should not be able to use those in the employment hearing as they are not representative or relevant to your employment claim against your ex employer. In relation to him following you around you can report him to the police for harassment. I trust this helps and thank you for using this service.