ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Laywer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Investigation into why the load in my trailer fell over and

Customer Question

Investigation into why the load in my trailer fell over and now I'm a disiplary yet I had a loading bar holding up pallets and the loader loaded the trailer incorrect where do I stand
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Belfast
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have received a letter from work stating I'm being investigated for negotiation to the loading off a trailer that I never loaded
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I took the correct procedure as the door in the trailer wouldn't close to separate the diary from the Poultry and the loader upset the load by taking 1 pallet off and loaded his own removed the bar I had in place which ruined the Poultry and diary products
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

By all indication no one seems to have been injured by this incident, so it may very well be that these steps re investigation are just being done procedurally. As there has been an incident it is not unusual for a company to look into the circumstance surrounding what has happened. I would not worry too much about it.

All the best

RL