Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Laywer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Aug19 So I was working at a factory during my last 1/4 that

Aug19 So I was working at a factory during my last 1/4 that is used to figure unemployment benefits. Long story short i got drug screened 3 times of of 4 in a few months time. They said the computer randomly picked. It was bias i felt. The 3rd and last time I passed accordingly doing nothing different. The person administering the test claimed it was failed and I would have to be watched and it would be right then or it's going down as fail. I'm not use to that kind of thing and felt like it was a planned attack. I'm am no criminal wasn't going to subject myself to these types of situation and walk out. Never looked back. Not even for unemployment.
Then i start a job in feb 2020 office secretary type/ job site cleanup for local handyman. Only worked short time and covid 19 shut us down i would be working now but covid continues to keep things to slow too work so I'm not and I toed to file unemployment but was denied they were asking questions mainly about the factory job not my new one that was effected by covid why
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone else about this matter?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No one
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Do I have a minimum amount to earn
Before I'm out from under the factory or do you think my new recording 1099 employing was over looked
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No record 1099 cash job without payroll stubs
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What's going on are you helping me or what

Hi, thank you for your message. Your new employment may have been overlooked. I would advise that you contact them to clarify the situation and circumstances and ask for a written explanation as to why you were denied funds.