Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I have applied to see what is on my dbs file as I am looking

I have applied to see what is on my dbs file as I am looking to start a new job

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

What do you specifically want to know about this, please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have applied for a new job
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
they will do a dbs check on me

Thank you. but please specify what do you specifically want to know about this, please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
In 2003 I was wrongly arrested for deception working for a company and I was arrested and kept in a cell until my solicitor came
They charged me
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
But before the hearing the company withdrew there allegations and the case was dropped
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Will it appear on the dbs?
As after some year it is written off?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am worried as I was this new job

Ok so there was no formal conviction? Also, what type of DBS are you having done?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It’s a basic disclosure
They arrested and put me in the cell interviewed me then charged me to a court hearing but the case was dropped by the company before the court hearing
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Never got to a court hearing
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It was in 2003

ok thanks, ***** *****’t come up on a basic check as that only shows up unspent convictions and you were not even convicted.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your helpThe job is for a managing director for a property company I assume it would be a basic check they said

Yes it should be, you an see a list of jobs and the type of check they need here:

https://hub.unlock.org.uk/knowledgebase/a-to-z-eligibility/

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback - it was my pleasure helping you with your query. All the best