13262538

My Son was Dishonourably discharged from his role as a Tank

Customer Question

Hello, My Son was Dishonourably discharged from his role as a Tank Driver in the Staffords Regiment around 7 years ago. as his mother can I have a copy of the discharge letter ?.
JA: The Military Benefits Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Military Benefits Specialist can help you best.
Customer: As I have stated my Son John Graham Davies d.o.b - 23/01/1982 was discherged for drug use , I really need a copy of his discharge letter. can you help please.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Benefits Specialist should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 9 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Clare replied 8 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry but unless your son gives his consent than you are not entitled to any information from the time he spent in the ofrces

I am sorry that this is not the news you wanted, please ask if you need further details