Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I had an accident in work while on duty ended up having 6

Customer Question

Hi I had an accident in work while on duty ended up having 6 weeks off but been paid sick pay while this injury was in work
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

Please note that the law states that the employer has a duty to provide a safe working environment. Therefore if this is situation where the employer's failure to provide a safe working environment caused or contributed to the injury you suffered then you could be entitled to recover your losses for the pain and suffering caused by the injury along with your financial losses such as loss of earnings.

Therefore I suggest you consider contacting a no win no fee personal injury solicitor as they can review your case with a view of bringing a claim against the employer on your behalf.

The solicitors below undertake such claims and can review this matter for you in greater detail.

Slater Gordon Solicitors- slatergordon.co.uk

Irwin Mitchell Solicitors- irwinmitchell.com

I hope I have clarified the position, if not please let me know.

Thanks and stay safe.