Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I need a lawyer to look over my new contract for a company I

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to look over my new contract for a company I will be joining
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Hi there. Is there anything in particular that concerns you about the contract? If possible, please upload it on here

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like a professional and clear opinion of what I would be signing. Can I email it to you?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

OK no problem. There are a few ways to send a photo or file. Please click the upload icon on the reply box in your question.

- A pop-up window will open. Locate the file on your device, click it once, then click Open.
- A link representing your photo or file should now appear below the reply box on your question page. Insert text in the reply box and click the Send button to send your photo or file to me
- To send a photo or file, it must be 5MB or less. If your photo or file is larger than 5MB, please resize it or send it to customer support at***@******.*** (please note this is a central inbox and often it may take at least a couple of days to reach me)

Alternatively, please use a third party file sharing service, such as Dropbox, MediaFire, Google Drive, etc. and share the document links on here

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Has this work
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

How many pages are there? I have received two screen shots

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

I have received 'Contents' and part of Clause 1

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It’s not letting me send the rest of the photos for some reason. I’m going to have to try on my laptop.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
3
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
4
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
5
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
6
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
7
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
8
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
10
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
11
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
12
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
13
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
14
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry this very confusing I will send it a different method
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

OK thanks

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Could you also assist with another matter I have to do with a mortgage? If so I can send that over to you aswell
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Unfortunately that is not my area of law but I can certainly look at the employment contract for you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Many thanks for your patience, I am pleased to be able to continue assisting with your query now. So what do you specifically want to know about the contract please, could you be more specific about the queries you need an answer to?

Also as we are just a chat service, the basic fees will not cover looking at lengthy documents like a contract and that is a premium service, charged extra. Once I know what you specifically need I can provide a quote. Thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I was wondering if you have had a chance to consider my query above please? I will need your response before I provide an accurate answer to your situation. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Ben.I will send the full version tomorrow. I just want to understand more about how my commission will work and just a general better understanding of the contract.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
In the past I have had companies not make it clear so I want an professional opinion
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 14 days ago.

No worries, I will await your response and take it from there

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Hi there, I was just wondering if you still need any assistance with this question, please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

As I have not received the contract I will unfortunately not be able to assist further so will now ‘opt out’ of this question and release it back to the open question list

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 7 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator