NewExpertAS4920
NewExpertAS4920, Solicitor
Experience:  -
108371865

Can I obtain legal aid in my mother tongue, I am from

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: can I obtain legal aid in my mother tongue, I am from Poland.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Polish language please
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: my case is in acas
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: law advices Just
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello ?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
After 6 years, I was fired from my job. the case is in acas. I need an advice. acas asks me what compensation i want to get from my employer in a pre-trial investigation. I don't know what amount I can claim, I would like to get help on this, can you help me?
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 6 days ago.
Hi! I am a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there may be delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Please explain what has happened at work and why were you dismissed?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I worked for 6 years in a company that delivered goods to a restaurant. on delivery, I talked to a friend on the headphones, the restaurant manager talked to me that the words I said were intended for his employee, I was accused of verbal sexual assault, I didn't say these words. mine did an investigation, found no evidence, fired me for inappropriate behavior at a client. they accused me of not being a professional. I have brought the case to ACAS, ACAS is negotiating reconciliation. they ask me what amount of compensation I want from the company, I don't know how much and how to justify it, can you help me?
Was an investigation conducted?
If you have claimed unfair dismissal and they have not followed procedures you could claim the basic award, notice pay, loss of earnings, untaken holidays, future losses, loss of statutory rights. It'll be easier if you accept my call and discuss it with me over the phone.