Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I would like to produce a court order to the UK employment

I would like to produce a court order to the UK employment tribunal in order to obtain staff time sheets that i previously requested from the respondent in Jan/feb 2020, who have failed to provide these to me. Should i present the evidence of my previous subject access requests with the court order request as evidence, or save the evidence for the hearing?In regards ***** ***** respondents GDPR breach of the subject access requests, please could you advise me if there is a correct term to use for failing to supply me with the data I had requested? Many thanks

Hello I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

I would be greatly appreciative if you could use the 5 stars to rate my advice once I have provided it you.

Thank you for your enquiry. If the case is already with the employment tribunal then all you have to do is write to the tribunal service who is dealing with you claim (using the names of the claimant and respondent along with your case number) you will then state that you have made previous request to the respondent for time sheets (be specific as possible about these i.e. dates etc.). Tell the court that despite making a subject access request for these the respondent as failed to disclose these, in relation to that fact you are asking that the court order the respondent to disclose the documents to you pithing a period of 14 days. The Tribunal will allow them to respond then consider the request and response before making an order as to whether they are to disclose them to you or not. It really is that simple.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. I won’t be recognised for my response by the website if there is no rating left for me.

Many Thanks

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you. I'm going to 5 star you then ask another question.