Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Fattorini, and i have been working for the soho house

Customer Question

good morning
my name is ***** ***** and i have been working for the soho house company for 8 years, for 3 years now i have moved to another branch of this company for meta soho house and meta sydell group, in the ned hotel.this hotel opened in May 2017 and I have always worked in all the restaurants of the hotel, but in September 2020 all the staff of the single restaurant where I work at the moment were put into redundacy.
I didn't follow the whole thing well because we decided to elect a representative.I can provide you with all the emails of these meetings.but the thing that is not clear to me, I was not offered any alternative to redundancy, no other possible position and not even the possibility of making a voluntary exit, plus we were told that those who would not return to work during the period of notice would not get the pay he expected.I await your news, and I can provide you with more information if necessarythanks and have a good day
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

What do you specifically want to know about this please? Please note this is not always an instant service so I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. Thanks