james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Iam delivro worker i went to pay tax how much it cost and i

Customer Question

Hi iam delivro worker i went to pay tax how much it cost and i need payslip how i can get it
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

Are you an employee or are you self employed?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Iam self emplyed iam drive on uber eats

being self employed you would not normally have a payslip as ypu would take drawing from your own business. As for tax and NI that is due this would depend on how much you have paid yourself. The amount you should pay and how and when would be found from the HMRC website.

The good news form today following the Supreme Court ruling regarding Uber, you should now be classed as an employee. This court ruling was made today, so is very new. Ypu would need to speak to Uber now to see how and what you need to do regarding this legal decision.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks for your help

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance.