Joshua, Laywer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I need a schedule of loss for a very strong 'whistleblowing'

Customer Question

I need a schedule of loss for a very strong 'whistleblowing' claim?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lancashire UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have submitted Particulars of Claim my hearing is November
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was made redundant for raising serious, H&S, Environmental and Road Traffic offences with my employers Lancashire County Council, I have lots of evidence to support my claim.
Expert:  Joshua replied 11 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

I am very sorry to read of the above and I imagine what a difficult position it must be. I will certainly try to clarify your options.

May I confirm you are seeking a precedent (template) to help you prepare the above please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
that is correct, I would also be prepared to instruct a Solicitor to represent me, however, due to COVID it has been very difficult to find one for a 'whistleblowing' claim. I have more than enough evidence to prove all allegations; Text Messages - Photographs - Emails etc. More importantly, the Public were put at serious risk due to Management at Lancashire County Council and Criminal offences took place.
Expert:  Joshua replied 11 days ago.

many thanks. You can consider using the attached as aa basis to prepare your schedule of loss. This is a belt and braces schedule and so you may not wish to include every item of loss within the schedule. Where you do not wish to claim a particular item as a loss, you can simply delete that line.