Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Can I have a call with you by any chance? HR expert would do

Customer Question

Hi there can I have a call with you by any chance?
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: HR expert would do I need to talk to someone specialising in employment law
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: yes it does
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well I can give more details over the phone
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 days ago.

I cannot take calls at the moment but you can explain your situation on here please and I will try and help

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I was wondering if you have had a chance to consider my query above please? I will need your response before I provide an accurate answer to your situation. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Without the requested information and with the very basic details provided, I cannot help any further at this stage so will release this back to the open list

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Please note, it will be easier to find an Expert to answer your question if you provide a few more details.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Good morning, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and I should be able to Speak to you if you can kindly respond with details of your issue. Alternatively if you are not comfortable to send the details on the Q&A you can request a phone call and I will call you.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 6 days ago.

Good morning, I had hoped to have heard from you with your confirmation whether you still needed a call. Should you need us in future please do not hesitate to revert back. I shall in the interim opt out, All the best.