ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Laywer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

If i have to make a claim in employment tribunal due to

If i have to make a claim in employment tribunal due to employer does not provide payslip or any other conflict like they do not pay my salary or notice period, but i can not stay in the uk to attend the tribunal in person or to provide evidence in person, could i appoint a solicitor to represent me and show all the evidence and maybe if they need me for something i could have a conference remotely from the other country?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will wait

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your enquiry and patience.

Yes you may do that. You may have your solicitor represent you in the UK and make an application for you to give evidence or participate in the proceeding remotely. The rules does allow for this and moreover with the pandemic, a lot of hearing are being facilitated online, which I do believe will continue.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

ReadyLaw, Laywer
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
without asolucitor would be able to defend myself remotely too? As iaa do not have money to pay solicitors.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
as i

The usual course to adopt is for you to be present in person. If you are not going to be present you would have to make a special application to the court to allow for you to represent yourself remotely. I have not seen personally where such an application has been made.