SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Laywer
Experience:  Director at No.53 Legal Limited
96947008

Can you please tell me what a skeleton argument is for

Good afternoon
Can you please tell me what a skeleton argument is for unfair dismissal and age discrimination ?

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

A skeleton argument is the same for any legal case - it contains the legal arguments, precedents, statutes etc., that support your case in court. There is a useful general guide to skellies here: https://hallellis.co.uk/write-skeleton-argument/

Only a solicitor or barrister that has reviewed your case and knows what it is about and what precedents you need will be able to tell you what your specific cases, precedents, statute etc., should be.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your help

You're very welcome.