MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

The respondent will be submitting the agreed to east london

The respondent will be submitting the agreed bundle to east london employment Tribunal on 13th May. However, I wish to include in the bundle some videos and documents which the respondent did not receive when the bundle was made. These extra documents the respondent saw when I sent them for first time with my witness statement. The respondent is refusing to add to the bundle.
Can i ask the employment tribunal to grant me permission to produce a supplementary bundle to include these videos and extra documents? Or can I just make this supplementary bundle and sent it to employment tribunal at tbe same time the respondent is submitting the agreed bundle?
The hearing is on 20th May. Thank you.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. The duty to disclose documents is an ongoing obligation so I am surprised at the respondents response.

If a complete bundle cannot be agreed you will need to create a second small Bundle, containing only the documents the other party refused to include within the main Bundle.  Alongside this you should make an application to the tribunal for your disputed documents to be considered by the Employment Tribunal and explain why they are relevant to your case.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your advice. It was very helpful.

Glad to be off assistance and I wish you all the best in your claim.