SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Unfortunately I need to speak with someone either by phone

Hello,my name is***** need to speak with someone either by phone or sent you an email.It’s very long story even over the phone. I don’t want to hold the line that long. Best option would be email.I need explain everything to the last detail. And then we can discuss what my options are over the phone or chat.Is it possible?Thank you.My whole name is***** just in case that you will know it’s from me and not some spam.I would really appreciate it.Once again thank you!!
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I tried with lawyer, but they asked 300 € just for consultation.I don’t even know if I have a case here. I talk with citizens information officer,I talked with my manager, but I was working for agency almost 4 years in one place as truck delivery driver for DHL,Tesco in Ballymun. My manager tried resolve everything over the phone with DHL, manager,sent them emails . Nobody replied and it’s still not resolve.I don’t feel grudge against Agengy,they did everything they could ,DHL Kept them in dark with no information whatsoever. It’s been more then 3 week and I have a family in Slovakia with 2 toddlers and I didn’t get paid,I been forced to take my 55 Hours holidays, and nothing else. I have been force to resign from employment with agency on good manners. But my wife was 3 times to hospital in Slovakia,because of this and had to borrow money from my friend ,because I practically lost income and almost lost my mortgage on apartment in Slovakia,I lost deposit I paid to my roommates,because I couldn’t tell them soon enough. I had only little savings and my wife is on maternity leave which is 3 years in my country.She is getting 300 €+ 140€,that is all our income for a month.I’m leaving Ireland tomorrow after 14 years in here working all the time,there is not other option for. Because I have to care about my family. This was not suspended leave from DHL or disciplinary actions taken against me, they been investigating something which could be resolved in 2 days. I still keeping a irish phone number for phone calls from Slovakia to Ireland.But I have to go Slovakia right know and find the job closer to my family,like Germany or even in Slovakia.I don’t know yet. But they practically destroyed my life in 3 weeks for nothing. I wasn’t fired and had been working fo DHL at Tesco site, every day for almost 4 years,5 days or 6 as truck driver, not occasionally. So my question is can I take legal action against DHL, because I don’t blame Empire recruitment. and there is a lot more and they did it second time last years similar situation, but they decided that I can come back, because it wasn’t my fault,which I knew from the beginning. And this time I said enough is enough. Still there is lot mere to discuss,Sorry for long message.but like I said for me it’s very difficult situation,I didn’t plan end up in Ireland like. Thank you for you patience,if you read it to the end. Thanks again for your answer , positive or negative. But I won’t let it go ,even If I will have to human rights tribunal. Thank you one again.Sincerely Ondrej
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Was employee
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes, but can we please continue when I be in Slovakia, my phone # +353867357703, it’s Irish number.My email is***@******.***. I’m really very tired and Didn’t sleep properly , didn’t eat properly for the past 3 weeks. My life is total mess right now. You contact me anytime next week or sent me email or I call you again from Slovakia next week.Thank you for your patience

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry , for late answer, but yes sure you can continue and I know it’s very complicated ,but that is just the basics in this case, I need to talk over the phone with someone to elaborate. But today I’m flying home and tomorrow or any day after, when I be with my family ,we can continue. For the past 3 weeks I’m very exhausted. So please continue and Than you. I need to find a solution , because this very unfair what they did to me and my family at least from a human perspective.Thank you.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. I am reviewing your question now for you.

Thank you for your patience. While agency workers do not have all the same employment rights as regular workers, under the EU Directive on Temporary Agency Work which was transposed into Irish legislation by the Protection of Employees (Temporary Agency Work) Act 2012 temporary agency workers have the right to equal treatment in basic working and employment conditions. The unfair dismissals act also means you have addition protection and from what you have said I believe this will be the Act you ought to rely on to sue DHL.

Whether you can sue DHL and still leave the agency out of your Claim will depend on which rights you are seeking to enforce. From what you have explained I suspect you are disgruntled by how you have been told to stop work suddenly without proper investigation and without a fair process being followed. Unfair dismissal sounds your best cause of action and Under the unfair dismissals legislation, the employer is the person for whom the employee actually works rather than the agency. Compliance with health and safety requirements is also the responsibility of the person or organisation for whom the agency worker is actually working. So without much delay you must consider taking action in the tribunal. You will need an address still in Ireland for service of court documents so if you are back in Slovakia and no plans to return you should try and get a lawyer who is happy to represent you whilst you are outside the country.
Any ollow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Glad to guide further. All the best,

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Of,course I don’t feel grudge against agency, I want my rights are different as an agency worker , For the past tree weeks I have been reading everything about the law and rights, I couldn’t sleep,I couldn’t eat, but I was still able to think clearly, but it was lot of other thinks to do,my wife ended up 3 times in the hospital, because of this, we had other things to sort it out. It’s not all about the money, it’s more about the justice. Because what they did to me, they did other people too. But I won’t let it go, this time. I would have to elaborate many things. It’s not all about me ,but they put my family almost on the street. I have to small kids, daughter is 7 and my son is 19 months old and of course we got mortgage,like every other families and bills to pay and all other expenses and I was only one source of our income, because my wife is on maternity leave in Slovakia by the Slovak law which is tree years. I was living in Ireland for the past 14 years, but I had to pay rent there, and other things. A I lost almost everything just in 3 weeks for basically nothing. But there are a lot of things to explain. And what about constructive dismissal? Thank you for your respond and answer . Of course I agree with unfair dismissal too. Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you a solicitor from Ireland ? Because I still keeping my Irish mobile number even I’m in Slovakia. Of course it’s better way for me to explain everything over the phone, but I can’t talk right now now over the phone,not because I don’t want to, but because I lost my voice temporarily, we want be able to talk,I’m not sick, but tomorrow or after tomorrow, my voice should be back, but for now I can only discuss this by chat. But of course I would like you to call me, I will accept the charges but right now I want be able to discuss anything over the phone. I’m sorry about that,because it would be much better way for me. So can we discuss it next week over the phone? Thank you

Thank you for your further message, I totally understand how frustrated you are. Ofcourse when you want a call next week let me know and I will ask for the offer toi be sent to you at that time.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much.Really appreciate it, when my voice will be back and it should be by Monday. I will let you know straightaway. Thank you for you answer, because I need call other services as Social welfare department and look for another options for like job propositions and I can’t do that, because for too much talking I lost my voice. Talk to you soon I hope. Sincerely Aradsky.

Hi no problem at all. All the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Morning! My voice is coming back. So I will be able to discuss my situation over the phone either today or tomorrow. I would like to ask you about the charges for a phone call from me or from you. Is it only lump sum for one phone call or do I have to pay charge every time for a phone call. Because for me it’s much better discuss this over the phone and elaborate. And how this working.,please I will get an expert answer like you and then I have to find someone in Ireland to represent me? Or what I have to do after. Thank you for your answer. Talk to you soon.

good morming, thank you for your message. I will ask for the call offer to be made to you by customer services. It is a fixed fee for the single call and you use that call to ask everything you need to cover n the issue. We do not get to call you back another time. If you then decide to engage a lawyer to represent you then yes you get a local lawyer in Ireland to  represent you as we don't represent.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello I’m back.How can I pay for phone call? Do I have to use same card when I was registering for just answer or Can I pay by different card. Thank you for your answer.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
when I click accept the offer I will be charged automatically or I have to enter all the details for payment methods manually. Reason for this question is on my Irish account I had to keep minimum amount, just to keep it open for further circumstances in case. But I can use a different card and if so, we can talk over the phone today evening. Thank you!!

Hi, thank you for your message. You will be charged straight away yes and you should be able to pay using a different from of payment from what you used before but you should check with customer services if you have any difficulty because that is not something I get involved with regrettably.

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
HelloI accepted a call offer and sent you a private message. I’m not sure if you received it. Please if there is a problem with times, or phone number I mentioned in the private message please just let me know.Thank you.

Hi thank you very much for your messages. I am very sorry but these did not filter to me earlier. Please give me a time to call you tomorrow and I will call you then.