MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Could you please advise if a Claimant objecting to a strike

Hello, could you please advise if a Claimant objecting to a strike out application by a Respondent in an Employment Tribunal needs to provide a bundle of documents for the Preliminary Hearing. Thank you.
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. It is not necessary to prepare a bundle for a preliminary hearing unless the tribunal specifically orders a bundle to be provided. Usually for a preliminary hearing an agenda is agreed by both parties.
Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me further.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you. The other side have prepared a bundle and the Tribunal, today, asked for any bundle to be sent asap. The hearing is Monday. If the other side have prepared one, will I be at a disadvantage if I have not, or will I be allowed to make representations after?
No the tribunal will not disadvantage you because you have not prepared a bundle. The tribunal will always assist people who self represent
Please note that calls incur further fees, if you are happy to pay the fee I will arrange a call with you.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Would you be available for a call tomorrow?
I would be available for a call tomorrow have you got a specific time?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. Would 11:30 work for you?
that will be fine with me, I will call you at 11.30am
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you so much.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer, we wish you all the best with your ongoing claim.