How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1047
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

I would like to create a service contract for consulting as

Customer Question

I would like to create a service contract for consulting as a I am paid by my employer and I need to work for a third party ,what type of contract is this?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 15 days ago.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.This would simply be a self employed contract. It would need to cover remuneration, disputes, break clauses etc.You can see the link below to a template guidance which I have used before when hiring a consultant. You'd have to tailor it to your needs. you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to ask.Kind regards
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you very much ,I am not self employed ,however I am a software developer sponsored by a Private Ltd company and they are sending me to another company.
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 15 days ago.
This is almost like a secondment or placement. I would opine that your employer is responsible for this contract and it would be governed by your current employment contract.Kind regards