Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need a help with a work issue, my issue is in london but

Hi, I need a help with a work issue
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: my issue is in london but I'm not in London at the moment
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just before make a deal with the person who used my image in adverts without my autorization
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (S2Z1Z57)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, could you please read the contract. Basically this company its being using my image a without my consultation I don't know for how long. I did the advert in London and a friend in Portugal found me in an advert in Portugal. They want to offer me £150. But I think is wrong. I asked them £100000 they told me they are a small company and it was a mistake and sorry for that but I checked the name of the owner of the company his is the list of FORBS magazine. I just want justice and not being exploited. Can pls look at my case urgently? my email for contact is***@******.*** is better by email as Im not UK at the moment. Thank you, Renata
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you I'll be waiting for it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no pls I need the answer from here. How long do you think I'll get a answer? Do you know any other solicitors that I could contact? thanks

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Sorry you asked them for £100,000? Just to be clear you do not know how long they used your image for but it was for an advert?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Jeremy, thanks for look at my case. Yes, AI advert Artificial Inteligence. They can use for any language and product.
Yes, I asked because I did not know for how long they being using it. I think is fair enough.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Jeremy, can you look at the contract.?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They offer me to pay £150 for their mistake and they said they are small company. I google them and the owner is in Forbes under 30. So they lie to me
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I asked after £1000 and they accepted pay it. But before I want to know if you want to take my case and ask for a better negotiation. I don't want to feel injustice. I just want justice.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
can you answer me by email if the website authorizes it I'm no longer in the UK at this moment
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
or you can call me by WhatsApp
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
my email is***@******.*** - WhatsApp***********- I'm not in UK
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The contract - above in the messages 06/06/2021 08:59File attached (S2Z1Z57
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
can you check if they are right to do it or shall I ask for more and live for a solicitor negociate
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

So in essence I think £1000 is fine, just include in the agreement that they no longer use your image. I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
do you think it is fine what I asked for? many people are saying that I could ask more

Yes it is fine what you asked for. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ok thank you.