MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I'm working as a salaried Technical auditor for more than 14

Customer Question

I'm working as a salaried Technical auditor for more than 14 years and since one and half years I've new manager who gives me a lot stress and thank that she wanted to get me out of the department or the Business, so one the 6th/09 we've got a small misunderstands and emotionally was down and upset then I went to the HR and requested a transfer to an another department even as a packer but the HR adviser asked me what happened as your salaried and you request a transfer to hourly paid job, I answered that emotionally I'm not ready to talk about right now if she can give a bit time few days ,so she gave me her email for eventual talk before acting to my request but next day she told me that the manager of my requested transfer need to speak with me so in short today I received a new contract to Packing as Line leader in hourly rate pay contract starts from 13/09/21 without any talk/advise of the HR, so that confirm what I was thinking that they wanted to push me out of the department or the business therefore my question is should I sign this contract? despite I request a transfer did they done things correctly?Please advise
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Is my HR manager who asked me go to HR office to pick my new contract that mean she knows and I didn't discussed with a lawyer.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No for now but if he will need more information then given I will provide him with
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 18 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, to clarify you requested a transfer and the company has agreed this but now you are not sure that this is the best route for you?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
because the way used was like they need to push me out

Thank you for the confirmation, have you raised a formal grievance in relation to how you have been treated?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It looks like for them I've got that what I wanted but that was an emotional decision which the HR could first try to understand before acting to my request ,things goes just quickly as some people here should waiting months for a transfer but only 3 days were enough.I feel like there is no recognition.

I would advise that his should be your first step, the following link should assist you in raising a grievance: https://www.acas.org.uk/grievance-procedure-step-by-step/step-2-raising-a-formal-grievance

You should be then invited to a grievance meeting whereby you can discuss your concerns in detail and how you wish to resolve the matter going forwards.

Do you have any follow up questions?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesitate to contact me.