frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

A large FTSE company were aware of an individual using my

Customer Question

Hi. A large FTSE company were aware of an individual using my medical signature and qualification to sign off medical fitness without my permission and stating I had done medical assessments when I had not. Can I Sue
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Health and safety and HR
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: All of the above
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The case is being assessed by the police
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 12 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Do you work for this company?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I was contacted to them
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Contracted
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can call a bit later. Just in clinic for the next few hours
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
hi- are you able to assist with my query
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 days ago.

As this is a matter for the police you would need to wait for the police investigation to be completed. You would have the option to bring a claim against your employer for constructive dismissal if you have been employed for more than 2 years.

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.