Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

FAO Jeremy Aldermartin only thanks just one question like to

Customer Question

FAO Jeremy Aldermartin onlyHi thanks just one question like to ask different case.If a service user hack staff member messager account or got into his phone when the staff member left his phone in the service user flat. And took some pictures of the staff member phone.made a fake messager account of the staff member and taken some pictures of the staff member account selfies FB and the staff member was aware of that some pictures where taken and could not get into his FB then the service user also said he took a picture of person in a different flat and amited that he took the picture of a person in support. But using the fake messager account he created and using this to try and blame the staff member and also
Showing two other staff
But then change his statement trying to Blame the staff member using a fake staff member account messager and then went to say that the staff was talking to him being friendly on messager
And he show this to a different staff member. The fake messager account he created but did not tell the staff member he made it.My point is if a service user who is very knowledgeable of messager FB and knows how to make fake messagers account. And then can lie and change his statement and his very easy lead into changing his statement.Would this be grounds for staff member being on the barring list. But this staff member has never committee any serious crimes offends in his 6 and half years for working for the company.
This staff member has now been dismissed from the company they believe the service user.
This service user has accuse other staff member with taking things and making false statements to staff members he don't like and also if he don't get his own way he can lie and do theses kinds of things. He also video recorder staff in his flat and also touch female staff too and nothing was done about this.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Cancel this question
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

No this would not be a basis for being added to the barring service. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why would this not be basis for being added. The company dismissed the staff member because they believe that the staff member took a picture of a service user non rude and sent to a service user just simple pictureThey dismisse him because of
Breaches of confidentiality
And professional boundaries.He never had any criminal record or been dismissed of investigate with this job he was in clean record.
He worry he be barred.Regards
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.
It isn’t a basis to be added, I have already explained before you need more than just a breach of a companies policy, it needs to be essentially a crime or tantamount to criminal conduct. I trust this assists