MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I have recently left employment due to stress and anxiety. i

Good Morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have recently left employment due to stress and anxiety. i would like advice on contructive dismal and how i go about taking action.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: hammersmith, stamford brook
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none, i've just started getting my self togethr again
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i don't know

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, when did you resign and how long had you worked for the employer?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Morning Matthew, i resigned in July 2021, i have worked for my employer as a Contractor first for 6 years and then an employee 3yrs 11months

Thank you for the confirmation, can you confirm a suitable time to call?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
anytime

I will call you around 9.30am if that is suitable.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
thanks

Thank you for taking my call this morning, as discussed  to commence  your claim for constructive dismissal you will need to raise early conciliation with ACAS.

You can do so here; https://ec.acas.org.uk.

As stated this is a free impartial service that ACAS offers, the conciliators at ACAS will contact your employer and indicate to them that you have started the conciliation process. ACAS will endeavour to resolve your the issues between you and your employer.

If conciliation fails they will issue you with a EC Certificate. This is the first step in the legal process and once the EC Certificate has been issued you can make an application to the employment tribunal if you wish to do so.

Please be advised that there is a very strict time to make an application to the Employment Tribunal which is 3 month minus one day from the date the issue arose.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Matthew - the link is not working could you resend please

Apologies please see link

https://tell.acas.org.uk/