Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

This is a question for Ben Jones only. I have found a

Hello this is a question for Ben Jones only.
I have found a document signed in original that initially I though I did not have.
Do I have to send a communication prior to the hearing that I ha e the contract signed (the respondent says that such a document was never signed ) or I just need to add it to the hearing bundle

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

What is the relevance of that document? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This document is my employment document that states also that I was eligible to stock options and to a share scheme.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Glad to jump on a call
I also need to know your thoughts on this matter. Here below the e mail I have just received few days agoWe refer to Employment Judge Wright's order dated 16 April 2021 and the documents that you provided on 25 August 2021 as alleged evidence that you were "living in*****#34;.
The paperwork you provided appears to indicate that you may have been living at the property for part of the time you were in London but not full time. The respondent contends that you were subletting the property at***** Mayfair, London W1J 8EA on Airbnb while you were employed by the Respondent and the Respondent was reimbursing/paying the rent for the property, thus earning secret profits. The Respondent also notes that:
The evidence recently provided by you does not refute such contention; and
The property's Airbnb profile shows that there had been at least 57 reviews of the flat.
Please provide details of the dates when the property at***** Mayfair, London W1J 8EA was let via Airbnb and the relevant income received as well as documentary evidence of the same (including, but not limited to, evidence of income received on your PayPal account linked to your Airbnb account).

Thank you very much for clarifying. Has the bundle been formally exchanged and finalised? When is the final hearing?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The bundle has been exchanged. Hearing on the 28th. Till 30th. Responded says they are ok to do a remote hearing

Thank you. Now that the bundle has been exchanged and finalised, you would need the consent of the other part to attach any additional documents to it. Hopefully, they will agree to it as the document is relevant to the claim and it should be included regardless of which party it helps. However, if they refuse to agree to this, you should make a request to the Employment Tribunal for them to order its inclusion.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can we plan a call to discuss their request to know if I was having my home available on Airbnb while I was away during week ends??

Hi I am involved in a detailed case at the moment so I personally won’t be able to take calls but if you make the request I am sure someone else will be available to discuss that with you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You suggest I make the request again to someone else ??
How technically?

No, you van request a phone call on this page if you still see the option - it will be available to everyone