SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Morning Ben I'm acting as a lay representative. Constructive

Customer Question

Morning Ben
I'm acting as a lay representative. Constructive dismissal and discrimination by race. What employment laws including discrimination law I have to read further. Also the respondent sent a witness statement yesterday when we only have less than a week to court which shold have been sent three months ago ie the agreed bundle date. What do you think
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 17 days ago.

Good day welcome to just answer.

I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.

Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Alright RM

I may not respond immediately, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I would love to but just can't afford it at the moment. Thought you will reply. I'm new to this service and thought once a member you ask questions and get reply

So sorry to hear of your dismissal. I am finishing off with other cases that came before you, i will give you adequate attention.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience. You must be guided by the Equality Act 2010 and depending on whether your client was dismissed you may also want to look at Employment Rights Act on wrongful and unlawful dismissal.

if you client filed and served their statement on time then this delay you can advise the court and state the inconvenience their disregard of the ET directions will have caused with your client not having sufficient time to deal with their evidence, the statement can be excluded in extreme cases or not given as much evidential evidence, it depends on what your client feels will be just and reasonable and that’s what they ask the ET to consider.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify anything. All the best,