james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

A i feel like I’m being bullied in my role as a teacher, yes

Customer Question

A i feel like I’m being bullied in my role as a teacher
JA: When did this begin? Was the work environment intimidating, hostile, or abusive?
Customer: yes constant observation over 20 in a school year
JA: What kind of workplace is this (private sector, public sector, etc.)? How many employees?
Customer: independent state school
JA: Where are you located? Harassment laws vary by location.
Customer: redbridge Essex
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m being contacted at the weekend to organise observation for Monday I feel stressed
Expert:  james bruce replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

If you feel you are being bullied, or harassed then lodge a formal complaint to the head of the school.

They have no right to be contacting you at home on the weekend in your own time to discuss the coming weeks work.

Expert:  james bruce replied 10 days ago.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Not at the moment thank you for your help

Your welcome.