Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am haveing a lot of bother with danestone practice they

Customer Question

I am haveing a lot of bother with danestone practice they said I was rude to a member of staff @ive just received a nasty letter from them I was not as rude as they were to me @i want a apology from them this is discrimination I have been in hospital with a heart [email protected] this is not helping my health
JA: Was there discrimination based on age, race, religion, gender, or disability?
Customer: Yes
JA: What kind of workplace is this (private sector, public sector, etc.)? How many employees?
Customer: i am retired @wanta a apology from them they should not be able to treat people kid that I was not rude to anyone
JA: Where are you located? Discrimination laws vary by location.
Customer: 4overhill gardens bridge of don aberdeen
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i believe in tight @wrong I worked in the district 14yrs nursing fostered kids for 5yrs did voluntary work so I’m not a complete idiot thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

What exactly has happened?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have been accused or abuse by a receptionist at danestone practice which is a load of nonsense all I replied to her question was I don’t want to tell her my information what I wanted to talk to the doctor about @she was [email protected] up then I’ve just received a nasty letter from them that you can [email protected] it’s been recorded that I was rude thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

OK I understand and thank you for providing this information. Please leave it with me and I will get back to you with my answer as soon as I can, usually the same day. The system will notify you when this happens. Please do not reply in the meantime as this may unnecessarily delay my response. Many thanks.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Many thanks for your patience, I am pleased to be able to continue assisting with your query now. First of all, I am sorry to hear about this situation and any associated issues.

Whilst you may have been treated in a rude manner, you cannot force them to issue an apology at this stage. You can raise a formal complaint and escalate it as far as you wish, but in the end an apology will only come voluntarily.

For now, all you can do is pursue their formal complaints procedure, which you can find by accessing the complaints policy booklet they have:

https://www.gpwebsolutions-host.co.uk/11221/files/2019/11/Danestone-Complaint-Policy.pdf

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

I trust that everything has now been dealt with to your satisfaction and your original question has been resolved. If you have any further queries about it, please do not hesitate to get back to me on here. In the meantime, I wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have a letter I would like you to see from the danestone practice not very nice
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 13 days ago.

ok please attach it here

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry I won’t require any further assistance it was a one off Margaret Mackie
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I am just an independent user on this site, in the same way as you are, which means that unfortunately I have no involvement in the billing side of things. If you need to query anything to do with billing, charges or membership, you may be able to take certain actions by going to your account on this site. Alternatively, please contact the site’s customer service team directly. You can find their contact details by following this link:

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

Hopefully, they will resolve any issues you have to your satisfaction.