Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

How do I claim for universal credit. 14/04/2022 onwards,

Customer Question

How do I claim for universal credit.
JA: What are the start and end dates for this job?
Customer: 14/04/2022 onwards
JA: Where are you located? Unemployment laws vary by location.
Customer: Bradford West yorkshire.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not unemployed just on long term sick due to stress and a breakdown.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have been on sick now since 18/12/2021. I returned to work for 2 weeks and had another episode due to a grievance against a manager in the department I was in. The company supposedly did an investigation but came back and told me there was nothing in towards and said I had to return to that department. This then caused me to regress and I had another breakdown. I am only getting statutory sick pay and was told by friends about universal credit. I would like advise on how to go about this
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It's can not afford this at the moment. I. Would like to see if I am able to make a claim for universal credits.

Thank you for your brief.

Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

If you are entitled to benefits and you are on low income you may be eligible. you can apply online here: https://www.universal-credit.service.gov.uk/start

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are glad always to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.