ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Laywer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Does it matter if a nurse doesn't know good enough English?

Customer Question

Does it matter if a nurse doesn't know good enough English ? What if others need to repeat three times what they want to say in order the nurse to understand them ?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I do not see any basis for this to raise issues in the working environment.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

The fact that the knowledge of English is limited does not in my opinion impact one’s ability to do one’s job effectively.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.