james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Basically I have to provide 6 months' payslip but 3 of the

Customer Question

Hi, basically I have to provide 6 months' payslip but 3 of the pay slips dont match the bank statements. What should I do?
JA: Is this an hourly or salaried position? How many hours each week?
Customer: Hourly
JA: Where are you located? Wage-and-hour laws vary by location.
Customer: Normal 9-5 from monday to friday
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: BirminghamCustomer: Chat is completed
Expert:  james bruce replied 18 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

What do you need to provide payslips for?

and why do they differ from bank statements?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It's for my FLR FP form. I need to submit 6 months worth of bank statements and payslip. I recieved lower amount of pay for 2 months and higher in 1 month. I am not sure why I wasnt paid the correct amount but the numbers are different.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I think for 2 of the statements, I wasnt paid for my overtime pay, and I have no idea why i was paid more on the 3 payslip. But these are the 3 discrepancies.

Then send in what you have with a covering letter explaining this.

Also a covering letter from the employer could also be useful.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Would that mean that I would get the Visa considering everything else is fine? I still have a week and a half to get a new payslip sorted with the correct amount, but I'm just asking incase theyre not able to do that.

Yes it should be fine, the main matter is that you have the slips and statements covering that period of time.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok makes sense, thank you so much!
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Have you seen cases like this before??

Yes, I have, where employer has forgotten overtime or miscalculated one month then made it uo the next.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ah ok that makes sense. Thank you so much! That's all
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day

Your very welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi I had another question
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Basically I managed to get my payslip sorted for previous payslip, where the amount in the bank statement matches the amount in the payslip. but I am worried because the tax has already been given. would this be a problem?
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.
No that will make no difference overall the tax would still match up with what has been deducted.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thank you

Your welcome.