Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have a question on my rights as i am working remotely with

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have a question on my rights as i am working remotely with a company in UK
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: not yet
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: i am an employee
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i work remotely
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.
Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today. Thank you for the inquiry
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would like to understand my situation as an employee for a company in UK working remotely from Jordan, as I heard from a coworker that my boss told him that he is going to fire me. I'd like to highlight the fact that I was not informed or warned about it before. and i would like to understand my rights and how should i react to this unfair dismissal
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I prefer text. thanks
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Thank you very much for the brief, I am sorry you are going through this. Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Thank you for your patience. As long as you are still an employee and they have authorised your remote working you have the same rights as everyone and you would be entitled to same notice period that the others are entitled to. I would advise you not to act on gossip however and wait to hear from your employer.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send me your message. I am pleased to help you. all the best.