Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am short paid state pension due to employer not paid NI

Customer Question

i am short paid state pension due to employer not paid NI contributions
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: yes with pension manager i have been waiting 6 months for a response to my complaint
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I was a contractor but am now retired
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that is all
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All. I am a law expert with over 15years practice. I am here to help you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Thank you very much for the brief, I am sorry you are going through this. Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Thank you for your patience. If it's been shown that the shortfall is definitely due to the shortfall in icontributions then you can pursue the employer in the county court for the amount that you have lost.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to assist. All the best