MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I want to ask about my boss he didn’t pay me 2 month, yeh,

Customer Question

hello i want to ask about my boss he didn’t pay me 2 month
JA: Have you filed a claim for unpaid wages?
Customer: yeh
JA: Where are you located? Unpaid wage laws vary by location.
Customer: n10 1rd
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thnx you
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 21 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
hi. sir

If you have not been paid by your employer, the best thing you can do is speak with your employer. If you're experiencing trouble with your pay, try talking to your employer casually. You could also contact your company's human resources or payroll department if one exists.

You should ask them to explain anything on your payslip that you don't understand or why you haven't been paid. Explain why you disagree with something. If your employer has made a real error, request that they pay you the money you are owed as soon as possible. 

However, if you are unable to resolve the issue with your employer, see if your company has a formal grievance procedure. Even if they haven't, you can still file a complaint, such as in the form of a letter. Explain why you believe you have not been fairly compensated and send copies of any supporting documentation.

Lastly, if your grievance isn't resolved, you have the option of taking your employer to an employment tribunal but you will need to first notify Acas.

The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) aims to improve organisations and working life through better employment relations, working with employers and employees to solve problems and improve performance.

When you tell them about making a claim, they will offer you early conciliation. This is when they talk to both you and the respondent about your dispute. It gives you the chance to come to an agreement without having to go to a tribunal.

You can check their website here: https://www.acas.org.uk/contact

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
iwant to ask about my boss at work he didn’t pay me for 2month each time he told me tomorrow im ganna pay you or i have problem with layment for more than 8weeks

Yes, your employer should not delay any payments. You should check if your employer has a grievance procedure that you can follow. If they haven't, you can still file a complaint, such as in the form of a letter and explain why you believe you have not been fairly compensated, and send copies of any supporting documentation.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.