Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

How can I amend an employment tribunal ET1 form once it has

Customer Question

How can I amend an employment tribunal ET1 form once it has been submitted? I have a preliminary hearing coming up.I wish to add detail to a claim - should I submit my intention to add this amendment before the preliminary hearing or do it at the hearing?The preliminary hearing is a few months from now
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online. You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so. Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I have already answered this question as part of main one:

I see. Again, I am sorry to hear about your claim. You need to ask the tribunal for a permission to amend ET1. They will only agree to it if this does not prejudice or cause difficulty for the other side.

I copied my answer for completeness here.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 12 days ago.

I hope this was helpful. Please feel free to get back with anything else. I will help to the extent I can.