Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Is it legal to publicise an employment Tribunal once it has

Customer Question

hello :-)is it legal to publicise an employment Tribunal once it has been listed?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 17 days ago.
Good morning, welcome to just answer,

I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Tribunal matters are public so there is no restriction on who you tell or how you tell what’s happened in a matter at a tribunal. The only exception is if there algae been an agreement for confidentiality and non disclosure of the details.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always happy to clary and to assist further. All the best.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you. I have a race discrimination case that is listed for a CVP hearing. The actions of the employer are so atrocious over 4 years I want to share the listing on Linkedin. Can the Employers take that against me to the Judge? Could it brought up as a way of making me look bad? thanks
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I know you have essentially answered the question your previous post, but would like to drill down on the Linkedin point.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.
You can share it if the hearing is not on camera and has not been mentioned to include other individuals’ personal detail. Anybody can call the ET to attend a matter they are public.