Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

We are paid every 4th Fri and would be due 2 pay days in

Customer Question

We are paid every 4th Fri and would be due 2 pay days in September, our employer has decided to go back to paying us on a set date every month ( like it was 2 years ago) so now instead of being paid twice in September we will have to wait 5 weeks for a wage
JA: Are you hourly or salaried? How many hours do you work each week?
Customer: Full time minimum wage Hourly
JA: Where are you located? Wage-and-hour laws vary by location.
Customer: England, leeds
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No it's pretty straightforward,,I had to fight for everyone's holiday entitlement in March this year when management insisted we were not entitled to anymore, I won that fight
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

A very good morning  to you there, how do you do? 

I am SolicitorAll a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you this morning.Thank you for the inquiry

First of all, thank you for the update. Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning . Thank you.

Thank you for your patience. If the change is due to business operations and to save on cost and they pay you you annual agreed salary without any deduction from your pay then the restructure would not be illegal.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to clarify anything and to guide further should you return. All the best,