ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Laywer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I NEED HELP WRITING A CONTRACT, not yet, yes, i am a

Customer Question

I NEED HELP WRITING A CONTRACT
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: not yet
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: yes, i am a consultant
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i am trying to write a contract for them but i want to make sure it comply with the law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
HI! i need this contract to be made fully compliant with the UK law. I am a consultor
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you! i want to make sure the contract if fully compliant with the law and is written in a formal and proffesional way as I have done myself
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I am able to advise on UK law generally. However, if you would like for me to assist with drafting and amending the contract this is done via our premium service at an additional cost. I can send you some information regarding this.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.

Alternatively, if you wish to consult with a firm of solicitors, you may locate a local UK solicitor via the below link:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hello, thank you so much. I didn't know it would be as expensive to correct the contract...
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thank you for you help anyway,
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome. You may use the above link to locate a local solicitor to see whether they may be able to do so at a cheaper cost.