Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I had an accident at work in a vehicle and am liable for the

Customer Question

I had an accident at work in a vehicle and am liable for the excess. Do I pay tax on the deductions made from my wages for this
JA: Are you hourly or salaried? How many hours do you work each week?
Customer: 45 hours a week hourly paid
JA: Where are you located? Wage-and-hour laws vary by location.
Customer: england
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 14 days ago.

Good morning, I am Solicitor4All and happy to assist you on your question today. I will review your enquiry now for you.

Just a reminder before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note:

I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. I am sorry to hear of this. They will deduct from your net pay.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything for you. All the best