Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Myemploey has employed some one else to do my job whilst I

myemploey has employed some one else to do my job whilst I am still in post
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I have asked my boss and the new person for a meeting but nothing sceduled
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: employed gmb
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I work in an academy school

My name is ***** ***** law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the enquiry.

A very good day to you there, how do you do? It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Before I can provide you advice on your question, there are a few things to note: I will endeavour to respond to your enquiry very quickly, but if you do not receive my response immediately, do not worry I will not have forgotten, I would either be reviewing your question fully or it could be a technical delay on my end. Please know that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I hear what you're saying. It's totally natural that you would feel this way. Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I had another role that was out sourced Oct with out consultation so this seems the same. jd for new person is 70% comparable and policy is being changed to name this person instead of me

Got it! I believe have everything i need, I’ll be with you as soon as possible. It won’t be terribly long!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok please ensure I am not charge as call was not made
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
have drafted a grievance letter to chair of governors and have cc to union. need to confirm that I have read and understand the this is a situation of, can be construed as in the intention to change policy doc means-intention of planned constructive dismissal forced on me via non consultation by management to discuss the changes to.my job and possible breakdown in confidence by me the employee to the employer- conditional breach of contract, as in they change my key responsibilities with out consultation
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can you offer any advice please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thank you
Thank you for taking the call, feel free to return with your follow up questions should the grievance hearing  ring up any concerns that we have not discussed