How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Adi Your Own Question
Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Category: Endocrinology
Satisfied Customers: 284
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
Type Your Endocrinology Question Here...
Dr Adi is online now

I have been diagnosed with a thyroid gland disorder over 20

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with a thyroid gland disorder over 20 years ago (I am now 33) that has been treated since.
I have a concerns because I am feeling very unwel and I can feel pain and this affects my mood, I feel weak, unhappy, depressed.
The thyroid gland it's been diagnosed as a number of lumps, dots around my throat...
I tried to convince my GP to get referred to the specialist but they never do other than changing the dose of my medication Euthyrox 125mg at the moment.
I need someone's help. I need to see a professional. Could you send me the address, please ?
My email address is:
Thank you, Agi (Nottingham)
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Doctor Natasha replied 3 years ago.
what is your zip and I can find you a private endocrinolgist if you want.